You will support the marketing team to implement and monitor marketing campaigns in line with the marketing plan and be responsible for monitoring the progress of leads generated by marketing activity.
- Content – To produce content in a variety of formats to suit different stages of the buyer journey across multiple channels. Create content for agreed marketing campaigns and coordinate its distribution.
- Printed literature – Creating product literature and updating our existing portfolio of literature as needed.
- Supporting documents – ensuring that our portfolio of technical documents and company literature are kept up to date.
- Sales support – provide marketing support for the sales team as needed and work closely with the team to monitor the progress of marketing leads.
- BD Support – To work closely with the BD team to provide marketing support for their activities.
- SEO – ensure content produced is optimised for SEO purposes.
- PR – Research key publications and be the initial point of contact for media enquiries/agencies where required.
- Events & exhibitions – To assist with the research, planning and execution of key trade shows, events and exhibitions as required throughout the year.
- Memberships – Ensure our membership platforms are kept up to date and optimised effectively as well as monitoring the progress of resulting leads. Plan for virtual and in-person membership events. Also, to investigate any new membership organisations within current and new markets and locations.
- Branding – Ensure that brand guidelines are adhered to fully across all company departments. ·
- Reporting – use available marketing tools to report on the marketing performance and progress of marketing-generated leads.
Other marketing duties as required by the business.
Minimum of five years working in a junior marketing role, preferably within a B2B environment