Part of Hill and Smith Holdings Plc, based in Middlesbrough, Lionweld Kennedy are the recognised UK’s leading supplier of Safe, Sustainable Access solutions in Steel or GRP. We have a strong heritage of supporting multiple vertical sectors with products adaptable to the latest built environments and have a modern approach backed by 100 years of experience.
Why work for us:
We are in a strong position and have the investment and appetite for growth. As part of a FTSE 250 Plc with companies based worldwide. We are part of a strong and dynamic team delivering sustainable and innovative products and services.
Position Description: This is a multi-functional role requiring the administrator to work closely with the project teams to assist in the administration of projects from handover to completion
The job holder must be efficient, self-motivated, organised, and a good communicator with excellent IT skills and have an ability to prioritise.
Qualifications And Experience
- At least three year’s experience within a similar role
- Good GCSE’s / ‘A’ levels or equivalent in English and Maths
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office is essential
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Responsibilities to include:
- To enable reliable information exchange through the common data environment.
- To maintain registers of information received from the client
- To maintain registers of document flow, including drawings, from LWK to the client
- Scheduling meetings and recording minutes
- Assist the project manager in administrative duties and processes
- Prepare and distribute project materials
- Develop and maintain the project library, filing, recording and reporting systems
- Working closely with the drawing office/project manager at project start up ensuring work packages are generated and input on manufacturing systems
- Creation of sales orders/work orders after project handover and issuing into the system
- Ensuring the Manufacturing system is updated when necessary
- Alert the project manager to issues as they arise
- Maintain risk and issue logs
Position: Permanent with an immediate start
Hours of work: Full Time – 35 hours per week –
Monday- Thursday 9.00am -17.00pm, Friday 8.00am – 14.00pm
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience.
Holidays: Full time – 25 days per year (Holiday year Jan – Dec) + 8 Bank holidays
Life Insurance: 3 times basic salary whilst in employment
Pension Scheme: Automatic enrolment 5% Employee, 3% Employer. After 1 year in April – Age related up to max 6.5%
Share options scheme: When available and if applicable.
Employee Assistance Programme: Free to employees (Lifeworks)
Free on-site parking.
Close Proximity to Town Centre, Bus & Train Stations
We welcome applicants from all sectors of the community, and we aim to recruit a diverse workforce that reflects the communities we serve.
All applicants will be asked to prove that they have the right to work in the UK.