After our dedication to local charities last year, Lionweld Kennedy were able to raise over £9,000 for our chosen charities. The chosen charities last year was ‘Matrix Neurological‘ and ‘The Bungalow Partnership‘. Due to their positive work with young children in and around Middlesbrough, we choose them as our charities for 2023. Through initiatives and events through the year, we are able to raise money to support these charities.
One of those events took place on Saturday, where we raised a massive £686.50! We would like to thank the many businesses that donated, and all of those that were involved in supporting the event and raising money for two very worthy causes and helping to support their mission to improve the lives of young people in Middlesbrough.
There were some impressive prizes to win. Check out our winners below!
1. £200.00 Voucher for the Resolution in Whitby – Lloyd Hanson
2. Meal Voucher for the Angel in Whitby – Elaine Rock
3. Bottomless brunch voucher for Dovecot – Steve James
4. Signed Grant Leadbitter Boro shirt – DJ
5. £25.00 Amazon voucher – Jimmy Brown
6. Bottle of Gordons Gin – Mark Nixon
7. Laithwaites wine (boxes includes 2 Red & 2 White) – Unclaimed Ticket – Pink 796-800
8. Laithwaites wine (box includes 2 Red & 2 White) – Bob Thompson partner
9. Baylis & Harding gift set – Louise Duffy
10. Joules Toiletry Bag and handwash – Dave Harrison
11. Baylis & Harding Luxury wash bag, Bath fizz, foot Lotion/socks – Kim Griggs
12. Bottle of red wine and box of brownies – Craig Gill
13. Bottle of white wine and 12 cup cakes – Kim Griggs
14. Bottle of white wine- Mally Moran ( A Brookes)
15. Yardley gift set & Luxury Bathing Company hand wash/cream – Samira ( Alex Livingstone)
We would like to say a massive thank you to the businesses that donated, including the ‘Resolution‘ in Whitby, ‘The Angel Hotel‘ in Whitby, ‘Hollys House of Bakes‘ and ‘Dovecot‘ in Teesside. Thank you to all that were involved in supporting the event and raising money for two very worthy charities.